In this June there were so many WiMAX event around the world. In June 2-3 WiMAX Forum Global Congress in Amsterdam, Netherlands where Intel unveiled 3.5 GHz WiMAX-enabled notebok. On the same time,June 2-6, there was COMPUTEX TAIPEI 2009 in Taiwan which has “WiMAX on the Move” theme.
Recently UQ Communications showed off WiMAX in June 10-12 at INTEROP Tokyo 2009.The INTEROP Tokyo 2009 was held at Makuhari Messe in Chiba,Japan.There were two event,Conference ( June 8-12) and Exhibition (June 10-12). Total attendees in Exhibition were 130.993 visitors.
INTEROP was inspired by the term “Interoperability”, it began with showing device interoperability using frontier technology at the time. Since then INTEROP has always been an upfront technology event by encompassing the leading technology of the time and functioning as a place to connect the leading professionals. And now INTEROP is the leading global technology event, with the most comprehensive IT Conference and Exhibition available.
For the first time UQ Communications showed off UQ WiMAX nationwide at INTEROP Tokyo 2009.
In this exhibition, UQ WiMAX gave free internet connection to visitor at WiMAX Touch & Try corner . Visitor experienced mobile WiMAX connection in convenience which also displayed WiMAX devices and variety of available services.
UQ Communication received the Best Show Award which voted by visitor and exhibitor for following products :
1. UQ WiMAX data card series in Mobile Wireless Products (Division Products)
2.UQ WiMAX Wi-Fi GATEWAY UG01OK/UD01OK in Home Networking Products (Division Products)
You can check the list of all product that awarded.
Fujitsu also displayed MB86K23 Mobile WiMAX Baseband LSI manufactured in 65nm CMOS technology.
The MB86K23 baseband LSI contains a USB interface, thus enabling ODM vendors to design the world’s smallest USB WiMAX modem.
The INTEROP Tokyo 2009 presented “Face the 2011” theme and now you can enjoy WiMAX highlights photos.
Thank you for reading this post. You can now Read Comments (3) or Leave A Trackback.
Post InfoThis entry was posted on Saturday, June 27th, 2009 and is filed under Chips, Events, Modems, Netbooks, Notebooks, Providers, UQ WiMAX Japan, WiMAX/WiFi Routers.
Previous Post: Intel Show Prototype for Next-Gen WiMAX 802.16m »
Next Post: ZTE TU25 Available As Comcast WiMAX Metro Mobile Broadband Device »
Read MoreRelated Reading:
- CLEAR WiMAX Modem Antenna Modification
- 4G Mobile Broadband Coming to New York City, Los Angeles, and San Francisco
- Sprint Need Android Developer to Take Advantage of WiMAX on HTC EVO 4G
- Sprint to Unveil Android WiMAX Phone During CTIA Wireless Next Week
- HTC Supersonic, the Sprint’s First WiMAX Phone
- Intel Unveiled Intel Centrino Advanced-N + WiMAX 6250 Adapter
- CLEAR 4G Mobile USB and Additional External Antenna Available Now
- Ubee PXU1900, the New USB WiMAX Modem for CLEAR
- Intel WiMAX/WiFi Link 6250 Faster and Power Hungry
- CLEAR Hot Deals : Samsung NC10 WiMAX-enabled Netbook for $199.99